The following movies and TV series are out. Grab some popcorn and get some good entertainment.
1. The Transporter Refueled 2015 – Action movie, 4th sequel to Transporter with Ed Skrein replacing Jason Statham as the title role of Frank Martin.
2. The 33 (2015) – A Chilean survival drama film based on a true story of a mining disaster which trapped a group of 33 men for 2 months.
3. Criminal Activities (2015) – John Travolta is back in this new movie about four young men who make a risky investment together that puts them in trouble with the mob.
4. Maze Runner Scorch Trials (2015) -The new sequel to highly successfull Maze Runner of 2014, this is a 2015 science fiction action thriller film based on James Dashner’s novel The Scorch Trials. Thomas and his fellow friends battling the powerful organization that put them in the Maze, while facing the perils of the Scorch, a desolate landscape filled with dangerous obstacles
5. Everest (2015) – Two expeditions try to ascent the world’s largest mountain and endure the worlds craziest snow storm in their quest to reach the peak. Seems a lot tougher than climbing Mount Kenya.
6. The Little Prince (2015) – The small book The Little Prince is the 3rd most-translated book in the world! Now comes the movie based on the book which is a well made Animation film about a little girl who lives with her mother. Her neighbor introduces the girl to an extraordinary world where anything is possible, the world of The Little Prince.
7. Kohinoor (2015) – Set in 1988, Haider works for the Mumbai underworld and develops a plan to steal diamonds from a racket run inside a textile store..
1. How to get away with murder – Season 2, 9 Episodes, continues 2016.
2. Greys Anatomy – Season 12, 9 episodes, continues 2016, Merideth and Nathan have a Romance!!
3. The player – Season 1 complete, 9 episodes
4. Scandal – Season 5 complete, 8 episodes, final episode controversial
5. Heroes Reborn – 10 episodes, continues 2016
6. Sleepy Hollow – Season 3, 8 episodes, continues 2016
7. The Blacklist – Season 3, 8 episodes, Reddington and Liz are fugitives on the run!