Please note there is ‘Lemonade the Prequel’ and the actual ‘lemonade Album’
Lemonade The Prequel
I mistakably assumed this was the actual album and couldn’t help but be disappointed. It’s basically a collection of songs you’ve heard before, with the latest being ‘Formation’..
- Hymn for the weekend ft Coldplay
- Can I ft Drake
- Runnin’ (Lose It All) ft Arrow Benjamin & Naughty Boy
- Jealous (Remix) ft Chris Brown
- Rocket (Remix) ft Justin Timberlake
- Die with You
- Flawless (Remix) ft Nicki Minaj
- Feeling Myself ft Nicki Minaj
- Dreams ft Boots
- Standing On the Sun
- Flawless (Remix) ft Lil Kim
- Say Yes ft Michele Williams & Kelly Rowland
Follow this Link to download it ;
Lemonade The Actual Album
Now this is the Showstopping Queen Bee we’ve all loved..’Halo’,’Deja vu’,’Crazy In Love’,’Irreplaceable’,hell even ‘Drunk In Love’ has nothing on this album. It is rumored that this album is Beyonce’s way of finally speaking up on Jay Z’s cheating..you’ll have to listen and watch the visual to the album to confirm for yourself.
- Pray You Catch Me. It goes ‘You can taste the dishonesty,it’s all over your breathe,as you pass it off so casually….i’m praying to catch you whispering,pray you catch me listening’.The Slow beats put the emotion to this song,begging he’d realise that despite ‘actin-a-fool’ she knows what’s going on.
- Hold Up. ‘Hold up they don’t love you like i love you,slow down,they don’t love you like i love you…can’t you see there’s no other man above you,what a way to treat the girl that loves you‘..I mean,need i say more?!And that creeping Raggae beat is just perfect!
- Don’t Hurt Yourself Ft Jack White. ‘Who the F*** do you think I am,you ain’t married to no average Bitch boy…and keep your money,i got my own’ She knows her worth and she isn’t afraid of letting him go. It isn’t the money that’s keeping her there, we all know,she has plenty of that.
- Sorry. ‘Sorry, i ain’t sorry,nigga no..He trying to roll me up
,I ain’t picking up Headed to the club,I ain’t thinking ’bout you‘ She’s left,headed to the club with her girls..’Middle fingers up, put them hands high,Wave it in his face, tell him, boy, bye,Tell him, boy, bye, middle fingers up,I ain’t thinking ’bout you‘..bye honey,ain’t gonna put up wit your lying ass no more!
- 6 Inch ft The Weekend. ‘Six inch heels, she walked in the club like nobody’s business,Goddamn, she murdered everybody and I was her witness’ She is over bitching about her cheating man and it’s back to business ‘She works for the money, she work for the money
From the start to the finish,And she worth every dollar, she worth every dollar,And she worth every minute,She works for the money’
- Daddy Lessons,is about exactly that–lessons Beyoncé learned from her dad while growing up in Texas. “Daddy made a soldier out of me ,Daddy made me dance,Daddy held my hand,” she reminisces about the complex-but-loving relationship she’s had with her father and former manager, Matthew Knowles, since she was young. “My daddy warned me about men like you,” i bet she’s bringing the conversation back to Jay on this part.
- Love Drought.’You and me could move a mountain,you and me could calm a war down‘ Damn Jay Z,can i just marry this woman and show you how to treat her right?Coz my five-figure Kenyan Salary and i can definitely do better.
- Sandcastles..This is yet another emotionally raw song.. “What is it about you?”her voice rises in wounded anger.This song is another reminder that stripped-down Beyoncé still overpowers… as if we needed a reminder.
- Freedom ft Kendrick Lamar. This is blues, soul, rock and gospel squeezed into a Vitamix with producer Just Blaze’s finger on the button and Bey shaking the whole thing as far as the cord will let her—and, holy hell, is it powerful. Like any Essential 2016 Album, it’s got the all-important K.Dot spot. And a fun fact from the credits department: “Freedom” samples a 1947 recording of a Mississippi State Penitentiary prisoner.
- All Night. This one essentially concluded the visual album version of Lemonade. This gives Lemonade the same kind of cleansing, breathe-easy moment that fourth-quarter Beyoncé tracks like “XO” and “Blue” did. The record’s got such a spread of emotions, but it’s hard to do anything but smile to “All Night.”
- Formation.This Obviously is a bonus track,and we all know it..’Okay ladies now let’s get in formation’…’always stay gracious,best revenge is your paper’..Talk of girl power!